( IN const char* DescUrl,
IN Upnp_FunPtr Callback,
IN const void* Cookie,
OUT UpnpDevice_Handle* Hnd )
UpnpRegisterRootDevice registers a device application with the SDK.
UpnpRegisterRootDevice registers a device application with
the SDK. A device application cannot make any other API
calls until it registers using this function. Device applications
can also register as control points (see UpnpRegisterClient
to get a control point handle to perform control point
UpnpRegisterRootDevice is synchronous and does not generate
any callbacks. Callbacks can occur as soon as this function returns.
- DescUrl - Pointer to a string containing the
description URL for this root device
Callback - Pointer to the callback function for
receiving asynchronous events.
Cookie - Pointer to user data returned with the
callback function when invoked.
Hnd - Pointer to a variable to store the
new device handle.
- [int] An integer representing one of the following:
- UPNP_E_SUCCESS: The operation completed successfully.
- UPNP_E_FINISH: The SDK is already terminated or
is not initialized.
- UPNP_E_INVALID_DESC: The description document was not
a valid device description.
- UPNP_E_INVALID_URL: The URL for the description document
is not valid.
- UPNP_E_INVALID_PARAM: Either Callback or Hnd
is not a valid pointer or DescURL is NULL.
- UPNP_E_NETWORK_ERROR: A network error occurred.
- UPNP_E_SOCKET_WRITE: An error or timeout occurred writing
to a socket.
- UPNP_E_SOCKET_READ: An error or timeout occurred reading
from a socket.
- UPNP_E_SOCKET_BIND: An error occurred binding a socket.
- UPNP_E_SOCKET_CONNECT: An error occurred connecting the
- UPNP_E_OUTOF_SOCKET: Too many sockets are currently
- UPNP_E_OUTOF_MEMORY: There are insufficient resources to
register this root device.
This page was generated with the help of DOC++.