This is a read-only mirror of the former gitorious.org code
hosting website. It is hosted
and Archiveteam. Big thanks to Gitlab and the ex-Gitorious folks for working with us to make this happen.
Some information about this mirror:
- To my knowledge, no user data has left Gitorious's custody.
This mirror is only public data: source code and wikis.
- If you want source code hosting for your project, we
encourage you to check
- An index of repositories is
available here. It's so big
(11 megabytes, 120,382 entries, all on one page) that it will
probably overload your web browser. Click carefully.
- Please don't try to mirror the contents of this web server.
It's 5 terabytes (after deduplication!) and the storage is
slow at the moment. If you'd like to copy the data out,
please email first
and we can arrange something better for everyone.
- Some of these repositories have migrated to GitLab. They
will soon have a 301 redirect to their new home.
- Everything on this server is readonly and cannot be
modified. This is at the request of Gitorious and GitLab.
Find your updated source code elsewhere.
- We've done our best to not break clone urls. If something
you depend on is broken,
please email with
details and we'll try to fix it. Also email if your project
has been moved and you would like me to redirect to its new
- This archive may be offline, because software is fragile.
If you are reading this page on the wayback machine, fear not.
The data is not gone! Send
an email or join
IRC to tell us, and we will kick it back into shape (at
least for the time being).